MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
3800 Reservoir Rd NW
Washington, DC 20007
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MedStar Orthopaedic Institute at MedStar Georgetown
MedStar Georgetown is a part of the MedStar Orthopaedic Institute, the area’s largest and most experienced team of orthopedic surgeons. A leader in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of orthopedic conditions, we combine the experience and expertise of 38 skilled orthopedic surgeons—many of which area fellowship-trained experts—who use their knowledge and advanced training to customize the right solution for you.
Our network of specialists covers the entire spectrum of orthopedic conditions and provides innovative solutions for your individual needs. With appointments available at a number of convenient locations throughout the region, patients benefit from the collective knowledge of our specialist.
Our Approach to Advanced Orthopedic Care at MedStar Georgetown
No matter how simple or complex your orthopedic condition, our team of fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons has the expertise to help you.
We set high expectations for your recovery and tackle any challenge to restore your function and range of motion. Our goal is to get you back to your favorite activities—whether it’s walking, playing a professional sport or keeping up with your grandchildren.
Our approach to your treatment and care is:
- Experienced: We perform thousands of procedures each year, research new and emerging surgical techniques, and even train surgeons from across the country on how to perform complex surgeries.
- Comprehensive: You will find everything you need right here at MedStar Georgetown, including:
- Thorough diagnostics
- Wide range of non-surgical treatment options
- Most advanced surgical procedures
- Access to specialized orthopedic equipment such as braces and orthotics
- Sophisticated pain management
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Personalized: We take time to talk with you and your family to explain your condition, answer all of your questions, and develop a treatment plan that is most appropriate and most effective for you.
- Advanced: We specialize in the latest, most advanced surgical procedures, including minimally invasive surgical techniques.
We are a prime referral center for the most complex cases and perform many revision surgeries to correct unsuccessful procedures done elsewhere. Learn more about why MedStar Georgetown is recognized nationally as an outstanding center for orthopedic care.