Angela Lee Tomaschko, MD
Dr. Angela Tomaschko is a fellowship trained, board certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee surgery. Her areas of special interest and expertise include:
- Hip and knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Partial and total knee replacement
- Treatment of complex failed hip and knee replacements
Dr. Tomaschko believes in providing her patients with a care plan that works with their specific goals and expectations. She offers both surgical and non-surgical approaches to treatment that help get patients back to a life they enjoy and the activities they love.
She served in the U.S. Navy and was an orthopedic surgeon at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center at Fort Meade, treating active duty military members, their dependents, and military retirees. She was also a Staff Surgeon, teaching orthopedic residents at those institutions.
Outside of work, Dr. Tomaschko enjoys hiking, biking, skiing, and traveling.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship Program Holy Cross Hospital - 2020
- Internship Program Naval Medical Center San Diego - 2007
- Medical School Boston University School of Medicine - 2006
- Residency Program Naval Medical Center San Diego - 2013
Contact Us by Phone
Our providers are available to diagnose and treat a wide range of orthopedic and sports medicine injuries. To request an appointment by phone, please call (855) 788-6464. , Monday-Friday, 8a.m. to 6p.m.
If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately for assistance.
Your privacy is important to us. All information you provide is 100% confidential.